Become a supporter
Show your commitment to case management and protecting the public by becoming a supporter
Joining our supporter community is the way organisations can play an important role in IRCM by showing their commitment to safeguarding users of case management services and the public.
Supporter status is open to all those providing case management services or involved in the sector in other ways such as commissioning case management services or being appointed by case managers.
Our supporter community will:
- all be featured on the IRCM website;
- receive a supporter logo to promote their status for example on their website, email signature and in marketing material;
- be able to attend supporter-only events; and
- receive priority access to sponsorship opportunities for all events.
There are options for organisations of all sizes to get involved. To find out more about joining the community and what it could mean for you please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are at a defining moment for case management as the industry takes a significant step towards professionalisation. We’d love you to be part of it!
Our supporter community
Code of Conduct for Supporters
We welcome the support of external organisations that support the Institute of Registered Case Managers’ objective of safeguarding users of case management services and the public.
As a supporter of IRCM, organisations and their employees commit to the following standards:
- to conduct themselves in a manner, which upholds and enhances the reputation of IRCM;
- to act in the best interests of those receiving case management services;
- when commissioning, recommending or employing case managers, to endeavour to use the services of registered case managers or those working towards registration whilst being supervised by registered case managers;
- where it provides case management services to take reasonable steps to ensure those delivering these, work in line with IRCM’s Standards of Practice and Code of Conduct;
- where it has a formal role in the provision of case management services, to ensure that service recipients are aware of IRCM and its role in protecting the public;
- to raise awareness of IRCM’s role in protecting the public with relevant stakeholders; and
- never to use IRCM’s name, logo or other representation in a manner that would express or imply our endorsement of the organisation, its services or its policies.
It is vital that IRCM maintains independence and this code has been devised to ensure clarity and openness for all our stakeholders.
IRCM can only accept support that is in line with our mission and vision. Accepting support from organisations whose commercial objectives could conflict with these, or which could promote inaccurate or misleading messages would not be appropriate.